Cover Art Refresh
Better artwork = more clicks. Take advantage of our pre-designed templates to get updated cover art for your show at a great price.
What you get:
Choose an option from our library of pre-designed templates and our experienced graphics team will create a refreshed version of your show’s cover art, fully compliant with Apple Podcast standards.
How long it will take:
Typically delivered within 15 working days of purchase.
Key points to note:
1. All cover art will be generated via a customised template, rather than created from scratch
2. You are responsible for ensuring you have suitable clearances/licences that enable any supplied images to be used in a commercial capacity
3. You will receive the final artwork in hi-res JPEG format. EPS/PSD format can be supplied for an extra £50 GBP.
What we need from you:
You will need to share with us in a timely fashion:
– Your existing artwork (in PSD or EPS format if possible)
– Your preferred new artwork template (from a choice of 14)
– Your preferred colour scheme (with hex codes if possible)
– Your preferred font / font style (with font file if possible)
– Three keywords that sum up the tone of your show
– Any images you’d like us to use OR a suggestion for the types of image you’d like us to use
As part of the process we will share 4 artwork variations from our designer and ask you to choose one, specifying any minor amends required.
What our customers say:
“Podspike made the process very easy, and offered us several different versions of the theme that varied in character, giving us good options to choose from.” Laura Hedman, Producer – 2 Bulls in a China Shop